QUILTS & FABRIC: PAST & PRESENT


Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'm On Pat Sloan's Radio Show


 Monday I'm a guest on Pat Sloan's radio quilting show, American Patchwork & Quilting Radio, which can be heard live on your computer Mondays at 4:00 ET. The date:  July 30, 2012.
It's a virtual radio show----the Philco won't pick it up.

But you can hear the inteview if you click on this computer link:
 www.allpeoplequilt.com/radio/index.html
At 4:00 Eastern Daylight Time---adjust your clock accordingly.
Click on the button that says "Live on Air."


Of course, being as it's all computerized, you can listen any time
If you miss it don't fret. After July 30th I'll be in the archives. Scroll down on their page to the box that says "Click on a Listing Below."  Find me---don't get distracted by Tula Pink or Betsy Chutchian.

And don't forget to turn your computer speakers on.

Or it won't work.
Here's a link to Pat's website: http://www.creativetalknetwork.com/

7 comments:

  1. Loved the radio! I will listen after work. The wonders of technology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nostalgie ! Très jolis postes de radio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting the information re: the quilt exhibits in various states several weeks ago. I attended the Civil War Quilt Exhibit in Chicago, IL and it was WONDERFUL.
    There were very few people there so we could really spend time examining the quilts. Beautiful applique and hand piecing as well as patchwork.

    Thanks again, Charlotte S.
    CA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished listening to your spot on the radio show :) I am espcailly excited about your newest blog-Women's Sufferage and I am planning on challenging my local quilt guild to see how many will want to particiapte along with me as I do the blocks!!
    I will faithfully keep up on this one (LOVED the Civil War blog, but fell behind :( Thanks again!
    Lois in Central WI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Barbara,
    I've recently had a book published by Quiltmania titled: "Feathering the Nest with Vintage Inspired quilts". One of the quilts in the book is inspired by a pattern from your "Encyclopaedia of Quilt Blocks" which I have owned for many years. I would love to send you a copy of my book if you can contact me by email or JoAnne at paperpieces.com. I couldn't find your contact details other than via your blog. Best regards, Brigitte Giblin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for being on the show Barbara!! We'll have to do it again sometime!

    ReplyDelete