QUILTS & FABRIC: PAST & PRESENT


Monday, November 9, 2020

Ladies Legacy: Civil War Fabric

 


I've got a new fabric collection coming out in a few months.
Am I thrilled?
Moda's sales reps are showing Ladies' Legacy, a Civil-War reproduction
group right now.

The current Moda catalog shows the 40 prints


Delivered to shops in March.

With some projects to buy or download

I'm pleased with the range of accurate primary colors,
 reds with a touch of madder orange that
you see so often in mid-19th-century quilts.


Fabrics are reproduced from this
Sanitary Commission quilt made during the Civil War.

Vibrant blues

A couple of greens

And double pinks

Many useful neutrals


And chocolate browns

With a bold paisley stripe for drama.

See a Moda blog post about the collection here:

And all the prints here:

March is a l-o-n-g way off.

See Moda's Fall 2020 catalog here:

And look for shops that offer pre-orders
by doing a web search for
Moda Ladies's Legacy Pre-Order

15 comments:

  1. Barbara: Your new fabric collection is to die for! Waiting until March will be difficult; so I'll contact a couple of my favorite shops to see if they've ordered this collection.By the way:I have all of your books & consult them frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh la la! gorgeous repro prints....on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE paisleys! Can't wait for March.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes..... March is a L O N G way off.... but it will be fun to have some new repro.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Barbara, I just love these prints and the colors are sew beautiful! Looking forward to adding them to my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. March is too far in the future - I would like the neutrals now. really like the blue with the brown leaves - accurate and not often seen today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve missed your Moda collections so am thrilled to have some accurate repros available. LOVE the blue paisley, the neutrals and, of course, the double pinks. I like to stock up on star prints for Quilts of Valor. Looking forward to seeing these in March. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited to see this line. Thank you for the sneak peak!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am looking forward to the paisley stripes!!! woo hoo!! be still my heart! and the blue? yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! It looks like a beautiful line of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete