QUILTS & FABRIC: PAST & PRESENT


Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Judy Niemeyer's Patterns

 

Sand Devils Pattern Judy Niemeyer

I've been working on my Computer Assisted Drawing skills. I use Photoshop. I'm impressed with the CAD skills of others and have been looking at Judy Niemeyer's patterns in awe.

She and Brad Niemeyer do a lot of large medallion set designs,
quite the trend today.

Tumbleweeds
But I have dreams I could piece their more block-like designs.

Sand Devils would look awfully good in my Ebony Suite reproduction
of William Morris prints for Moda.


Sort a like this. Which is as far as the idea
is going to go. Unless of course one of you
readers who can actually sew picks it up.

I see, however, that Sand Devils is out of print.
Here are some related ideas still for sale at her site.

Rip Tide



1 comment: