QUILTS & FABRIC: PAST & PRESENT


Thursday, October 27, 2022

Quilt Market My Virtual Booth 2022

 

Quilt Market & Quilt Festival are scheduled for
 the week of October 29th to November 6th in Houston, Texas.
I often do a virtual booth.

I thought I might boycott Texas due to its current political situation
--- boycott virtually as well as in reality.

But then.....

So here's my virtual booth this year, full of vintage Lone Star quilts
with a patriotic theme just to remind people of what a democracy is.

I have pictures of quite a few red, white & blue Lone Star quilts,
which I can hang in the virtual booth.



And around the corner we have a booth to register Texas voters.


As it's all virtual I invited two old friends Susan B. Anthony and
Elizabeth Cady Stanton to run the table.

7 comments:

  1. More entertaining than the other booths, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I look forward to your "booth" every year. I'm with you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And think of what you saved on travel, meals and hotels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this post! The quilts are amazing.

    ReplyDelete