QUILTS & FABRIC: PAST & PRESENT


Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Some Party!

 

I got invited to a gala weekend in Lincoln, Nebraska

To Celebrate a 25th Anniversary.

We remembered old friends who donated some wonderful quilts...
The Roses
The Jameses
&
The Dillows


Dean put on his usual fabulous spread on the Museum balcony.

We dressed for dinner.

Congratulated the staff on their good work.


Saw a lot of old friends

And met some new ones.

Got to see some wonderful ensembles


Can we celebrate the 26th?

3 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! Looks like a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it was a grand party! I hope you all do have a party for the 26th. And the 27th. The 28th. 29th....

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun was that?! Although most do NOT match their publicity photos I still recognized them ;) I love when creative people get together.

    ReplyDelete