QUILTS & FABRIC: PAST & PRESENT


Monday, September 23, 2013

Blog Hop Problems


Well, I went to Italy for a few weeks. I thought I had everything set up. Why I put that bad link to my block in I don't know. No one could open it. I am very sorry.

My Block for the Size Matters project

Here is the right link:
http://www.unitednotions.com/MSM-Barbara-Brackman.pdf

In Italy I could see the link didn't work, but I couldn't get into my account to fix it---besides I didn't have the right link with me.
I decided I'd eat another pastry, have another glass of Chianti and worry about it when I got home.

The winner of my giveaway is Jan B. I decided to pick the very last person who posted a comment on September 9th Central Time and that was her---right before midnight.

Painting

Here are some views of my trip, which was a watercolor and sketching class in Tuscany.

My sister sketching

Nuns in Lucca.
Their phones worked. Mine didn't.



Half the class



Za-Za the dachshund waiting for a car to chase.
Good thing they go slow on that gravel switchback road.





7 comments:

  1. one just can't worry about their blog while in Italy! you just have to go with the flow and enjoy your trip and take care of the blog when you get home :) and I bet you did have fun - Italy - how great that was I bet

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful trip and a beautiful place to explore and relax. I hope you share more photos, and would love to see what you painted.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful trip.....ah, Italy. Sigh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the magic of Italy. That one of the Tuscan countryside would make a great landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you'd fix it when you came back. =) I love the pictures you shared. I imagine it was wonderful, and you could have enjoyed a longer stay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Debbie. I want to see the paintings. When you are taking a trip like that... the blogging world can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very amusing this morning, not sure if I woke up on the funny side of the bed or if you had just the right amount of Chianti!
    Did you walk the walk around Lucca?

    ReplyDelete