Sometime this month the stats will say I've had three million hits on this Material Culture blog over the past five or six years.
Thanks for reading it.
Time to celebrate!
What would be fun?
You readers would probably like a give-away.
I've got a bunch of precuts from my next Moda line
Baltimore Blues and I'll be glad to ship them around the world.
Big ones to the US; small ones across the oceans.
Me, I think I'll have a few Cheetos and a glass of Malbec.
I have several precut packs to give away to selected commenters. Here are the rules:
1. Post a comment here on this post before midnight tonight August 23, (U.S. Central Daylight Time).
2. One comment per reader, please.
3. In your comment tell me how many literal quilt books you've bought in 2016 (this can be a survey as well as a contest.)
4. Include your email so I can contact you.
5. I'll take this post down tomorrow and let you know the lucky winner.
6. I'll choose a winner by some random event. In the past it's been things like the first commenter named Barbara, the person who comments closest to noon, the first person who says the magic word---e.g. quilt.