QUILTS & FABRIC: PAST & PRESENT


Sunday, February 6, 2011

Reproduction Patterns


Sandy Klop, my fellow designer at Moda, designs patterns for reproductions using her fabric collections called American Jane.




Wagon Wheels

She uses her signature primary colors and
high-contrast range of prints to reproduce some classic antique quilts


Edy's Quilt: Galaxy of Stars


Oh My Stars!

Click here to see Sandy's American Jane webpage and order her patterns:
And click here to see her latest Moda fabrics:

Indiana Rising Sun by Michelle Yeo

Australia's Michelle Yeo also makes impressive reproductions and patterns. Kansas City Star Books is now distributing her patterns in the U.S. Click here to see the Pickledish Store with three of her patterns:


See my earlier post on her reproduction patterns by clicking here:

King David's Crown by Michelle Yeo

4 comments:

  1. I love all these quilts. Beautiful display of colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You add such joy to our fabric laden lives! I can't tell you how much your creations add to my creative endeavors and inspiration. thanks
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the terrific fabrics. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such fun quilts and fabrics.
    That would make a nice theme to start with in my guest room.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete